In this disclaimer, the following definitions apply:
- the owner: the owner of the website;
- use(s): all conceivable actions;
- you: the user (visitor) of the website;
- the content: all content present in the website;
- The following applies to the page you are currently viewing. By using the page you agree to this disclaimer.
- The content has been compiled by Actief Werkt! with the greatest of care, but we do not accept any liability with regard to possible inaccuracies of what is shown.
- Actief Werkt! is not responsible for content displayed on files linked to this website.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringes intellectual rights
- Permission to use the displayed content or parts thereof in other publicly accessible places must be requested in writing. You cannot use any content or parts of this page without this written permission.
You can send an email to email@example.com for this permission. Actief Werkt! reserves all rights. Despite the constant care and attention we pay to the composition of our website, it is possible that the information published on our website is incomplete or incorrect. The information on our website is regularly updated and any changes can be made at any time with immediate effect and without notice.
A visitor may not publish or reproduce copyrighted works or other information stored in our website without permission from Actief Werkt! We cannot guarantee that the information on our website is suitable for the purpose for which the information is consulted by you. All information, products and services are offered in the state in which they actually are and without any (implicit) warranty or guarantee with regard to their soundness and suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. We exclude all liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, arising