Do you have a question?

Our team is ready to help you

Are you looking for new talent? Do you need temporary employees? Does your work process have (unpredictable) peaks and troughs in workload? Is it difficult for you to deploy staff on unpopular (short) shifts? Or do you want to exclude employer risks?

Different needs require different solutions. Active Student is the newest network of flexible employees. With us you are assured of qualitatively motivated employees, flexibility, digital convenience and cost savings. Ad hoc implementation of your one-time application, temporary project-based assignments, pool management as a flexible layer on your permanent staff, exciting (study-related) side jobs, internships or (start-up) positions for (young) professionals. Whether you need 1, 10 or 100 temporary workers… we can arrange it for you!

Some   advantages   to choose Active Student:

  • Our candidates can be deployed on: on-call basis, project-based, temporary assignments, (study-related) side jobs and starter jobs.
  • Students are flexible in work, days and times. As a result, they can also be deployed during peak periods, at times when your permanent employees prefer to be free and before the wee hours of the day.
  • Due to their high level of education, they are quickly absorbed, which can result in lower training costs.
  • We always offer you an attractive rate
  • Part of Active. Are you not looking for students, but are you looking for another candidate? We would be happy to put you in touch with our colleagues.

Many students and young professionals work for us because our work offer is often very attractive for this group. However, that does not mean that we only focus on this age group. Everyone is welcome, regardless of educational background and age. Tell us what you are looking for and we will quickly help you find the right candidate. Or curious about our rates and other services? Fill in the form via the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible!

Do you have a question?

Our team is ready to help you

Mail us your question and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Leave your phone number and we will call you back.

When you leave your details, we will contact you for an appointment.