Privacy Statement Actief Werkt!
Privacy Statement Actief Werkt!
This is the privacy statement of Actief Werkt! Uitzendbureau BV, Actief Werkt! BV, Actief Werkt! Techniek BV, Actief Werkt! Projecten BV, Actief Werkt! ZZP BV, Actief Techniek Beheer BV and Actief Werkt! . Further in this privacy statement collectively referred to as “ Actief Werkt! ” Actief Werkt! is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Actief Werkt! is (among others) located at Takkebijsters 11, 4817 BL at Breda .
When you Actief Werkt! personal data to as a flex worker, candidate, applicant, self-employed without personnel or (direct or hired) employee, your data will be included in the database of Actief Werkt! . This also applies to the data that we receive from you as an employee or representative of a (potential) business relationship (such as a (potential) client, supplier, seller or other company or institution). In this statement we inform you about which personal data we process, what we do with it and what your rights are as a data subject.
What data do we process from our website visitors?
In general, our website can be visited without your personal data being passed on to us. Like many other websites, this website does automatically collect certain non-identifiable information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website you visited and the information you viewed , information about the type of device you use to visit the site, the region you are in and the material you upload or download from the website. This technical information is used for the administration of the website and system administrator, and to improve the website and its use. This technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be permanently stored for future reference.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your details on our website, you register at one of our branches or you register or are registered in another way to use our services.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the implementation of our HR services, including mediation, temporary employment, secondment, payroll, recruitment & selection, personal development and employability, salary administration and personnel management. More concretely, your personal data is processed in order to:
- to be able to make you offers and/or to provide information about our services and other activities. And to better tailor these offers to your wishes and qualities. This is done by our employees and is partly automated (for example with a vacancy alert).
- approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you.
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, whereby use can also be made of test results, reference checks, etc.
- to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel/intermediary relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose.
- to fulfill our reintegration obligations and to comply with (the objective imposed by the government) to help people with a large(er) distance to the labor market find work.
- to be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and comply with the agreement with the client.
- for promoting your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing.
- for management purposes, including management information, providing internal controls and company safety and carrying out audits and audits.
- quality purposes such as certification.
- apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
- if we have entered into an employee or personnel/intermediary relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, employment legislation, tax and social security legislation, combating fraud and national and international sanctions legislation.
What personal data do we collect?
Actief Werkt! processes the personal data that are necessary for our services; some of this information is required to be able to use our services. Additional information can be useful to better tailor the service to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the correctness and up-to-dateness of the information you provide.
In concrete terms, this concerns, among other things, the following personal data:
When you register with us:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about education, internships and work experience
- Information about training and education and/or tests that you have followed or done yourself or through us
- Information about availability and leave
- Other information that is (or may be) important in the context of assessing the suitability of the candidate, such as references and testimonials
- Optional passport photo / video (introduction) - on a voluntary basis, without any consequences if you don't. Potential clients can see this passport photo / video.
The moment you can start working/work/have worked for Actief Werkt! :
- Nationality, BSN number, copy ID proof, possible work permit, bank account number
- Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) (if necessary for the position)
- Other data related to the personnel, salary and absence registration
Actief Werkt! only records special personal data if there is a legal basis to do so. Special personal data includes data about a person's religion or belief, race, political opinion, health, sexual life, genetic data, biometric data, as well as data concerning membership of a trade union. In addition, this includes criminal data and data about unlawful or disruptive behavior in connection with a prohibition imposed as a result of this behaviour.
The special data that we process often concerns data on your proof of identity, of which we are required by law to make a copy if you start working for us. In addition, we may process special personal data relating to your health, benefit situation or background. We do this in order to be able to make use of (premium) discounts and/or subsidies, to comply with our reintegration obligations and to implement the government's goal of helping people with a large(er) distance to the labor market find work, which can be found in various (future) laws and regulations. People at a great(er) distance from the labor market include people who have been unemployed for a longer period of time, who are 50 years or older and/or who have difficulty finding work without reintegration support.
Only persons who need to have access to this data for the (performance of) their work and/or to comply with applicable laws and regulations have access to the special personal data that you provide to us. This includes personnel, financial, absenteeism and/or salary administration, processors, persons involved in (internal and external) quality control, (supervision of) financial reporting and the implementation of premium discount and subsidy schemes.
We can also pass on the special personal data received from you to our clients if there is a legal basis for this. We can also pass on this information to government institutions that supervise the implementation of government objectives and/or grant (premium) discounts and/or subsidies.
Why are we allowed to collect this personal data?
Actief Werkt! may collect this data on the basis of privacy legislation because:
- In some cases, you have been asked for explicit permission for this. You can withdraw the given consent at any time.
- It is necessary to be able to perform an agreement that Actief Werkt! has with you. This includes the temporary employment contract that we enter into with you as a temporary worker.
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. Think of our obligation as an employer to keep a copy of your ID.
- It is necessary to protect our legitimate interest. Where Actief Werkt! weighs up whether its interests really outweigh your interests when it comes to privacy.
With whom may your personal data be shared?
Actief Werkt! can pass on your personal data to other companies that are also engaged in services in the field of employment and job placement and that belong to the group of Actief Werkt! , its clients, subcontractors, processors, who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, suppliers, government agencies and other business relationships. And in all other cases where we may be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court judgment.
Your personal data may be passed on to parties outside Europe. Actief Werkt! chooses these parties carefully. In doing so, we ensure that there is a decent level of protection of personal data, comparable to the protection in Europe. Agreements are also made with these parties about appropriate security measures to properly protect personal data.
How long will your personal data be kept?
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose or in accordance with the applicable legal retention periods.
for job placement (if you have not (yet) worked for Actief Werkt! )
Your mediation data (CV, work experience, education, test results, etc.) are available until two years after the last contact if you have not worked for Actief Werkt! .
when applying for permanent / indirect employees (no job placement)
Your data will be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks, unless you give permission to store the data for 1 year.
if you work/have worked for Actief Werkt!
- Job placement data, screening data, application data, will be kept for up to 2 years after the end of your temporary employment / employment contract.
- Copy of proof of ID, work permits, payroll tax statements and personnel files are kept for 5 years after the end of the calendar year of termination of employment.
- Reintegration files are kept for 2 years after the termination of the temporary employment / employment contract. In the case of self-insurance under the Sickness Benefits Act, a retention period of 5 years applies after the last action in the file, and in the case of self-insurance under the WGA, a retention period of 10 years applies.
- Personal data and documents that are important for tax purposes (such as temporary employment contracts/employment contracts, training agreements, payroll records/data, statements regarding subsidies) are kept for 7 years after termination of employment.
If you no longer wish to be mediated, you can indicate this to your contact person at the branch or if you use the portal “ Mijn Actief ” you can also indicate this there. You will then no longer be approached and mediated by Actief Werkt! .
personal data of business relations
(contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, sellers, references and any other body with which we maintain a business relationship)
Actief Werkt! processes the personal data of data subjects who work for companies with which we do business (1) to make offers for and/or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) to contract and maintain it.
We process, among other things, the following personal data of business relations:
- contact names, contact details and functions.
Actief Werkt! can pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship, or for the purpose of mediation. This data may be passed on to other Actief Werkt! , to job applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where Actief Werkt! may be required to do so, for example by court order or court order. Personal data can be passed on to parties outside Europe. Actief Werkt! chooses these parties carefully. In doing so, we ensure that there is a decent level of protection of personal data, comparable to the protection in Europe. Agreements are also made with these parties about appropriate security measures to properly protect personal data.
What are your rights?
access and/or change personal data
If you use the portal " Mijn Actief ", you have access to a large part of the personal data registered about you. You can change a number of details yourself at any time, such as making adjustments to your CV or your account details.
If you wish to inspect your total personal data processing and/or want to change or delete data that you cannot change yourself, you can contact your contact person at Actief Werkt! . You also have a right to transfer your data and to have data removed for which there is no legal obligation to keep it. You can invoke these rights in “ Mijn Actief ” / privacy.
If you do not have “ Mijn Actief ” you can send a request to email@example.com . The aim is to respond within 4 weeks of receipt.
for other relations:
You have the right to inspect and change the personal data registered about you. To do so, you can contact your contact person at Actief Werkt! .
Security of your personal data
Actief Werkt! makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example, only authorized employees have access to the data and the employees of Actief Werkt! who have access to your personal data have a duty of confidentiality. If personal data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on behalf of Actief Werkt! , Actief Werkt! has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspected) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this privacy statement or the way in which Actief Werkt! registers, uses and processes your data, you can contact our Data Processing Officer, Ms. E. Slepikas, via firstname.lastname@example.org . We aim to respond within four weeks of receiving your question, comment or complaint. You can also direct a complaint to the data protection authority.
If there is a (suspected) data breach, we request that you email@example.com
Actief Werkt! can make changes, additions or changes to this Privacy statement. The most current Privacy statement can always be consulted on the website of Actief Werkt! .