For a large international dairy company we are looking for an employee in the HR department in Zwolle . Within this close-knit HR team, you work together with 6 colleagues to ensure that the operational HR processes and tasks run optimally. These tasks will be largely administrative. We are looking for someone who can work accurately and independently. You are able to switch between different processes and activities. All in all, you are stress-resistant and have a helicopter view.
The package of tasks includes:
- taking care of correspondence and other administrative HR activities related to the inflow, throughflow and outflow of employees and hirers;
- timely identification and follow-up of, among other things, the expiration of employment contracts and notice period in collaboration with the HR Business Partners;
- processing absence reports;
- adding documents to personnel files such as letters, forms of performance and assessment interviews, diplomas and certificates;
- registration of training and courses;
- checking of already registered training and courses;
- organize centrally organized training and courses;
- co-organize introduction meeting.
This is a temporary position from February 1 to the end of August.
About the client
Our client is a growing and international dairy company. More than 700 employees work in Nederland spread over the head office in Zwolle and the production locations in Ommen , Kampen , Leeuwarden and Heerenveen . You will be working at an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. This requires employees to have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude, show initiative and show perseverance to achieve goals. Our client is always working on the next step towards improvement. Realistic and groundbreaking at the same time.
What we offer you:
- A close-knit team that is ready for each other. Een organization that is in full development and in which every opportunity is offered to take initiatives and come up with ideas;
- Room for own initiative and attention for personal development;
- A good salary with above on travel expenses;
- Accrual of 25 vacation days per year based on full-time employment;
- Accrual of 8.33% holiday pay;
- Your own training budget that you can use for any desired training!
What we ask of you:
- You have a minimum completed MBO level 4 education in an administrative direction; preferably HRM;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position within HR;
- You are aware of current HRM laws and regulations;
- You have a critical view of the current processes and think about points for improvement;
- You are available in the period indicated above;
- You can switch quickly and are stress-resistant.
Do you think this is a fun job? And are you available immediately? Don't wait any longer and respond. Of course you can always call for more information on 0522-228142.