MIG/MAG welder tank construction
pre-vocational secondary education
We are looking for a MIG / MAG welder for a reputable company in tank construction in Heerenveen .
As a MIG/MAG Welder in tank construction, you are an essential part of the team. You are responsible for welding and assembling metal parts and constructions, especially in the field of tanks and storage systems. You work according to technical specifications to produce high-quality tanks. These must of course always comply with the required standards and safety regulations. In addition, you work closely with other team members to deliver efficient and quality.
- Performing MIG/MAG welding work.
- Assembly and welding of metal parts and structures for tanks and storage systems.
- Checking and guaranteeing the quality of the welds and following the applicable safety regulations.
- Maintain and inspect the welding equipment and tools.
About the client
As a leading player, this company supplies high-quality storage tanks for fuel. With a focus on quality, safety and craftsmanship, they strive to provide their customers with reliable and sustainable solutions.
What we offer you:
- You will receive an hourly wage between €14.05 and €18.84 per hour or based on your experience
- We offer training from Actief works! Technology, so if you want to continue learning you have plenty of options.
- The Collective Labor Agreement you fall under is Metal & Technology
- You will receive a travel allowance of at least €0.21 per kilometer
- There is a pleasant atmosphere in the team you will be working with
- Workwear is provided by us
- Every year we organize construction and Christmas drinks with your colleagues.
What we ask of you:
- Experience with MIG/MAG welding of sheet metal up to 3mm
- Knowledge of welding processes, techniques and materials, with an emphasis on tank welding.
- Independent, accurate and quality conscious.
- Team player with good communication skills.
Would you like to work as a MIG/MAG welder in tank construction? Then respond quickly!
Do you have any questions? You can call, app or email me at 06-19495965 or email@example.com