As a welder/assembler you are involved in all phases of production.
You often work independently, but some assignments require cooperation.
The work that you will perform includes assembling and/or welding according to drawing, alignment and post-processing.
Quality is very important here and we try to work as efficiently as possible, but it may happen that overtime is required. Despite a professional working environment, we like a pleasant working atmosphere within the company.
Practical, flexible, persevering, stress resistant, enthusiastic. These are all character traits that we attach great importance to. Hence our slogan "steel with character". That is what we stand for at Staalbouw Hendriks and our sister company Van Grinsven Metaalwerking. Staalbouw Hendriks is a versatile steel construction company, where simple but also complex constructions are made and assembled. Van Grinsven Metalworking focuses more on machine construction. Whenever help is needed at one of our companies, we always try to help each other. So it may happen that you can get started with our sister
- Een salary in line with the market.
- Pension scheme, travel allowance and other fringe benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metalworking Industry.
- 25 days off and 13 ADV days based on a 40-hour work week.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Een pleasant, informal and professional working environment.
- Compensation for overtime and any meals you then consume.
You have a proactive attitude, you work accurately and you are good at working independently as well as in a team. You want to continue to develop and there are plenty of opportunities for that. We require an MBO level, MIG/MAG and/or TIG professional diplomas in stainless steel or steel, but we also offer the possibility to obtain this internally. Technical insight is a plus, as are collegiality and customer focus.
Are you available immediately, experienced or starting? Then apply immediately! Then we'll talk!