As an experienced operator, you know exactly how things work on the line. That is why you are the one who manages everything in the right direction. Together with your colleagues you ensure that everything runs smoothly.
About the client
You will be working for a client from Schiedam who produces locally and semi-artisanal. Only the highest quality is good enough! To guarantee this, the machines are also largely developed in-house, such as the flanges.
They set the bar high and want to continuously improve where possible. They also come up with more and more types of 'finger food' that can be found on the shelves of the supermarket, but also at the local football club. Spring rolls, paninis, sandwiches, nothing is too crazy! They not only want to be good at what they do, but also the best!
- Preparing the production line so that everyone knows what tasks and responsibilities he or she has;
- Timely delivery of the semi-finished products in accordance with the applicable recipes and procedures;
- Setting, operating and checking equipment and machines;
- Carrying out process and quality checks;
- Ensuring a clean and safe workplace in accordance with the requirements;
- Helping and supporting colleagues where necessary and possible.
What we offer you:
- A job for 40 hours a week;
- Working hours in day shift from 07:00 - 16:00;
- A starting salary of €11.56 per hour;
- After 26 weeks your salary will be increased;
- Your travel expenses are reimbursed to and from work above 10 km;
- The company is easily accessible by public transport, so a driver's license is not a requirement;
- A permanent job for a long time within a cozy team!
What we ask of you:
- You have MBO working and thinking level;
- You have several years of experience as an operator, preferably within the food industry;
- You are willing to work in a refrigerated/frozen environment, if necessary;
- Although you work independently, you are also focused on collaboration with colleagues;
- You preferably have experience with SAP, or comparable ERP systems;
- You master the Dutch language both orally and in writing;
- You like to take responsibility.
Do you want to get started immediately in Schiedam ? Apply directly for this vacancy or contact us on 010 - 318 2808