Do you want to work as a (prospective) operator in the food sector? Do you value cooperation and delivering a high-quality end product? Also ambitious? Then we are looking for you!
There are three different operator functions within the company. In general, you provide the machine with the right ingredients. You then keep a close eye on the entire process of the product to be made to prevent malfunctions. You are also responsible for keeping your workplace in order! The activities are as follows:
- Use of correct raw materials and materials according to the order(s);
- Monitors the course of the process;
- Carrying out interim checks (including labelling, metal detection);
- Preventing & remedying first-line malfunctions.
About the client
The food company is a growing and healthy company in the Parkstad region. The company has beautiful and new machinery with modern techniques.
What we offer you:
- A working environment where everyone matters! Whether you are an experienced or novice operator, there are plenty of opportunities to develop.
- The salary is between € 13 and € 13.43 gross per hour excluding shift allowance. If you work between 24:00 & 6:00 & between 18:00 and 24:00, you will receive 34% shift work allowance.
- A surcharge of 50% is applied at all times on Sundays & on Saturdays between 24:00 and 06:00 34%, between 12:00 and 18:00 34% and between 18:00 and 24:00 hours 100%
- The working hours are: 6:45 am – 3:00 pm / 2:45 pm – 11:00 pm and 10:45 pm – 7:00 am. (3 shifts).
What we ask of you:
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- You are able to work safely and hygienically;
- You are a real team player
- Used to working in a production environment;
- You are someone who can keep an overview
Interested in the above vacancy? Then click on the application button! If you have any questions, call 045-5712121 or email email@example.com